The operation stability of RO system is determined by the pretreatment of original water quality. For any RO system, after 3-12 months, it should be polluted, thus the chemical cleaning is required. TF-261 Alkali Detergent is designed for removal of oil, organic substances and bio-mucosa. It has the following properties
1. Suitable for all aromatic polyamide and acetate acid membranes.
2. Effectively remove oil, organic substances and bio-mucosa from membrane surface.
3. Temperature increased, the effect will be better.
4. Diluent pH 10.5±0.5
5. Liquid chemicals, mix well.
6. Can be used repeatedly.
TF-261 is an alkali liquid formula, it can remove oil, organic substances and bio-mucosa.
Dilute to 1-3% (1:45).
Colorless to pale yellow transparent liquid
pH（1:45 water solution）
Not lower than -5℃
(1) Check water box, pipeline and filter, change the filter material if needed.
(2) Input q.v. RO effluence to water box.
(3) Input q.v. TF-261 to water box, mix the solution with water pump, measure pH.
(4) Clean the system repeatedly, measure pH 5-20 minutes. After pH rise to 4, input q.v. TF-261 or acid, till pH not rise, meaning cleaning is end.
(5) If pollution is serious, sometimes the first batch detergent should be evacuated and the next batch should be required.
(6) Pay attention to solution temperature, don’t exceed the required temperature.
Package and Storage:
Normally in 200L HDPE drum, 1000L IBC, or customers’ requirement.
Storage for ten months in shady room and dry place.
Alkaline, Avoid contact with eye and skin, once contacted, flush with water.