TF-191 is mainly used in RO membrane system, and also used as antiscalant and anti-choking agent in high salt water and drinking water.
TF-191 has the following properties:
1. Used in many water quality system, high scale inhibition ability.
2. Lower scale deposit and reduce RO pipeline cleaning frequency.
3. Reduce or replace the acid fill treatment.
4. Good economic effect.
5. Suitable for all RO pipeline type, and as an effective ferrium insulator.
6. Stable and effective than calgon (SHMP).
7. High water flux density for RO pipeline.
Light yellow transparent liquid
pH (1% water solution)
Soluble well in any ratio
For best effective, TF-191 should be added before static mixer or cylindric filter, the dosage of 1-4mg/L is expected, it can be diluted by RO liquid or by deionized water.
Notes: extra or insufficient dosage will do harm to the RO membrane.
Package and Storage:
Normally in 200L HDPE drum, 1000L IBC, or customers’ requirement.
Storage for one year in shady room and dry place.
Avoid contact with eye and skin, once contacted, flush with water.