TF-150 is a high-effective inhibitor for reverse osmosis (RO), nanofiltration (NF) and ultrafiltration (UF) systems.
TF-150 can inhibit the scale deposit on membrane surface, improve water quality, reduce operating expanse.
TF-150 has the following features:
1. Used together with organic flocculants.
2. Used for drinking water systems.
3. Inhibit the formation of calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, barium sulfate and strontium sulfate, and no scale is formed even when the LSI value is 3.0.
4. Used for almost all RO membranes.
5. Keep the surface of the RO membrane clean by dispersing the particles.
6. Valid at pH 5-9.
7. Use directly, or after dilution.
8. Good resistance to alumina and iron oxide.
Amber transparent liquid
pH (1% water solution)
For best effective, TF-150 should be added before static mixer or cylindric filter, the dosage of 3-6mg/L is preferred, it can be diluted by RO liquid or by deionized water.
Notes: extra or insufficient dosage will do harm to the RO membrane.
Package and Storage:
Normally in 200L HDPE drum, 1000L IBC, or customers’ requirement.
Storage for ten months in shady room and dry place.